Hello, everyone! Can you believe we are less than 2 weeks away from 2021? What. A. Year. Am I right?
Anyways, I just wanted to give an update on some of my upcoming posts, but before I get to that, I need to say something that I should have said a while ago.
My ranking posts are living documents. In other words, as new films come out for each movie marathon I’ve already completed, I will watch them and then update my ranking accordingly. For example, The Croods: A New Age was just released digitally, so this means I will watch this movie very soon and update my DreamWorks Animation ranking. I’ll, of course, let you all know when that happens.
Alright, cool. As for my upcoming posts…
- Films directed by Christopher Nolan
- This is going to be my next post. Since Tenet has now been digitally released, I’ve finally seen all the movies in this marathon. I’ll need to some time to re-watch a couple of these movies and write out my general thoughts on Nolan’s films, but I assure you, the post will be well worth the wait (depending on what your top Nolan films are). I’m hoping to have this out before Christmas.
- Disney/Pixar films
- I’m still planning on having this posted at the very end of this month or the beginning of January. Once again, I just need to watch Onward and wait for the Disney+ release of Soul.
- 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions
- You read that right. My first non-movie-related post is on the horizon! I won’t have predictions for all the categories, but I will have some thoughts on GENERAL, POP, DANCE/ELECTRONIC, ROCK, ALTERNATIVE, R&B, and RAP. I just need to listen to a lot of albums and study the history of Grammy winners in order to make the fairest predictions possible. The Grammys are happening on January 31st, 2021, so expect my predictions before then.
Any requests for future marathons? Fill out the form here!